Windsor's Pelican Lakes Golf Course and Semi-Private Country Club
If adventure, challenge, and beauty are what you seek in a golf course, look no further than Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf in Windsor, CO.
Pelican Lakes has it all - water, native wildlife, and an extremely challenging layout. There are over 300 surface acres of water at Pelican Lakes, most of it stemming from the Cache la Poudre River that snakes its way through the entire 7,264-yard course.
Four man-made lakes surround the remaining perimeter of Pelican Lakes and come into play on 10 of the holes. Pelican Lakes has more shoreline than any other golf course in America. The facility is also in the middle of a housing development, yet none of the new homes in Windsor, CO are directly on the golf course.
- 2008 "Best Public or Resort Course" by Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine
- 2005 4-star rating by Golf Digest Magazine
- Designed by Ted Robinson Sr.
- Opened July 12th, 1999
- Country music superstars Tim McGraw & Faith Hill were the first to ever play Pelican Lakes
- 7,264 yards
- Over 300 surface acres of water
- Poudre River
- 4 man-made lakes
- Front 9 remodel unveiled July 4, 2014
- Spectacular wildlife
- No homes directly on the golf course