Northern Colorado's Pelican Falls Golf Course
This par 34 thrill ride is the sister course to Pelican Lakes and is the most talked about nine-hole golf course in Northern Colorado.
If your dream is to live on a fairway, The Falls golf course has beautiful homes just a chip shot away.
- Designed by Mike Hines
- Opened on July 12th, 2006
- 200 foot change in elevation throughout
- Elevated tee boxes
- Par 34 from black tees
- May play as a par 3 course from junior tees around 100 yards out
- Colorado's largest man-made water feature
- One-of-a kind 9th green is an island