Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf is community oriented and is always eager to find opportunities where it can give back. We are honored to be one of the most-trusted golf clubs in Northern Colorado and we strive to give back to those people who have enjoyed our properties. Due to the high volume of requests for donations, the following guidelines must be followed to ensure continued fairness of the contributions that Pelican Lakes provides to the community.
- All donation requests must be submitted by means of the Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf Donation Request Form (see below).
- Your request for a donation must be received at least four weeks (4) prior to the event.
- Your organization must serve the Northern Colorado area and surrounding regions as we take pride in giving back to the community that's given us so much.
- An organization is eligible to receive only one (1) donation from the Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf per the calendar year.
- The Pelican Lakes Resort & Golf can donate to a specific cause, not a specific individual.
- Donations to schools can be made on a case-by-case basis when fundraising for other non-profit organizations.
- Only 501(c)(3) non-profit organizations will be considered for donations.
Please keep in mind that submitting an online request does not guarantee your organization will receive a donation.
No phone calls, please. All requests will receive either a letter of regret/refusal or an e-mail of acceptance.